EL9755 Endurance Plus White is a press-ready non-phthalate white plastisol ink with great bleed resistance and a wide cure temperature range for printing on 100% Polyester Performance fabrics. For fabrics with severe migration, use EL0755 Endurance Plus Barrier Grey as an underlay. Endurance Plus White and Endurance Plus Barrier Grey have a cure temperature range from 280°F (138°C) to 300° F (149°C) while still blocking dye migration on most 100% Polyester fabrics. EL0209 Endurance Plus Mixing Base can be used with Rutland’s C3 Color Boosters to create desired low temperature colors. Formulations are available in the RGCC Color Mixing software. Mixed colors would be printed over the Barrier Grey/White layer for the most brilliant prints. EL8209 Endurance Plus Black is also available with same low temperature print qualities. Great stretch and recovery makes it a perfect athletic ink. Complies as a non-phthalate and no lead product as defined by CPSC.
- Low temperature cure from 280°F (138°C) to 300° F (149°C).
- Excellent bleed resistance for printing on 100% polyester performance fabrics.
- Smooth athletic surface on cured print.
- Soft drape, supple feel to the print.
- Great stretch and recovery makes it a perfect athletic ink
- Complies as a non-phthalate and no lead product as defined by CPSC.