Endurance Plus is a press-ready non-phthalate plastisol ink with great bleed resistance with a wide cure temperature range for printing on 100% Polyester Performance fabrics. For fabrics with severe migration, use EL0755 Endurance Plus Grey Base as an underlay. The combination of the two give the best migration resistance. Endurance Plus Grey Base have a cure temperature range from 280°F (138°C) to 300° F (149°C) while still blocking dye migration on most 100% Polyester fabrics. EL0209 NPT Endurance Plus Mixing Base can be used with Rutland’s C3 Color Boosters to create desired low temperature colors. Formulations are available in the Online Color Mixing Calculator or the DMX-Desktop Color Mixing Software. Mixed colors would be printed over the Grey Base/White layer for the most brilliant prints.
ANY APPLICATION NOT REFERENCED IN THIS TECHNICAL DATA SHOULD BE PRE-TESTED OR CONSULTATION SOUGHT WITH RUTLAND’S APPLICATIONS LABORATORY PRIOR TO PRINTING.
- Low temperature cure from 280°F (138°C) to 300° F (149°C)
- Smooth athletic surface on cured print
- Soft drape, supple feel to the print
- Superior migration resistance for printing on 100% polyester performance fabrics
- Great stretch and recovery makes it a perfect athletic ink
- Complies as a non-phthalate and no lead product as defined by CPSC
- Good shelf stability